And then I remembered I have an art blog!

The introduction of Alexander and Kiki! I'm really happy with Kiki's expressions on this page. Cass' immediate dislike for these two is something I really tried to get across too.


And this week's page! I had a lot of fun drawing Grey and Kiki like this! Sometimes I wish the story would half turn into Pokemon and I could draw them fighting all the time.

Here you can see the first sketch for my bulma submission. And here's the finished!

Here's what I've been listening to on repeat the last few days:
And now,

Sketchbook nonsense




Also, I've decided to try a dry run on commissions. I talked about it on tumblr, and have a page for it here. It's something I've mulled about for the last few weeks. Figured the best thing I could do is, like most of my projects (the zine, the journal comic book, fan expo) is jump in and learn from any mistakes that rise up for later.
That's it for this week! In a strange turn of events, I got the weekend off. So I'll definitely have content to update with next week! See you then!
Awesome poses. Love that sketchbook stuff.
ReplyDelete